Be the talk of the virtual office and email exchange by bringing this fun novel concept to your employees, co-workers, and peers. Groups can be as small as 6 and as large as 20(+)! Is your team located all over the county, or even the globe? No problem here, this virtual platform can bring them ALL together.
Benefits of Murder Mystery Virtual Team Building
- Employees work together to find out who the murderer is.
- Employees get to know each other and have a common experience that brings them together.
- Encourages employees to get out of their comfort zone.
- Communication, engagement, and listening skills are crucial tools needed to identify the murder.
- Clue deduction requires efficient problem-solving and solidifies teamwork.
5 fun themes to choose from there is a fit for every organization!
- Tropical Resort
- Roaring 20's Speakeasy
- Back Country BBQ
- 80's Prom
- Wild West
These themed murder mystery events are easy to follow and guests do not need to read from a script. Participants receive private character dossiers with easy to follow directions. Deduction of clues are based on the narrative each player had been instructed to follow. Players are assigned at random and no players know they are the victim or murder until it actually occurs in the game. Costumes are a fun way to participate on an individual basis, but are not required to have a great time!